Last season, we brought innovative arts engagement programming to over 3,000 students and families around Greater Boston. This year, we’re offering even more ways to experience the A.R.T., both in the theater and in the classroom.
- Just $15 for groups of 10-99; $7 for groups of 100+
Students also recieve:
• Personal welcome and attentive skilled support for your group by A.R.T. staff
• The A.R.T. Toolkit for the production– a content rich educational magazine that includes an arts-integrated lesson plan, reference guides, fun and informative features, and extension activities
• A consultation with the A.R.T. Education Department on how to link your trip to the theater with classroom concept
• Customized pre-show talk for your students, at the theater or at your school
• Free arts-integration activities (creative workshops, artist visits, and interactive projects) planned in conjunction with an A.R.T. performance
• NEW —Each student that attends the performance receives the A.R.T. EXP Card, enabling them to return to the A.R.T. and get up to four tickets for only $5 each, any time during the season!
Additional subsidies are available based on need. School groups are not restricted to attending student matinees of A.R.T. productions. We've programmed as series of matinees at a convenient hour for daytime field trips. Look for "Morning Matinee" under select show descriptions for dates and times.
For more information, or to learn how your school can be involved in the A.R.T.'s education programs, head over to our Education Experience page.